Please use this form if you have spoken with us or e-mailed to confirm the dates and price of your holiday and email the form to email@example.com
Home Farm House
Norfolk NR 25 7JL
|Flight No. and Arrival Time||_______________________________________|
|No. in party:||__________|
|Cost of Accommodation £:||________________|
(Non refundable) £:
|Balance due £:||________________|
|Deposit for Damages
Add £350.00 £:
|Balance is due on: day:||_______||month:||_______||year:||_______|
Please make deposit and balance payments by Bankers Draft in accordance with details that will be provided.
Names of all the members in the party:
I can confirm that I have read the booking conditions detailed below:
• Within 24 hours of your enquiry we will endeavour to respond and indicate the availability of the villa and the cost.
• Reservations can be held for 7 days while you arrange your flights and the 25% deposit is received by us, along with a completed booking form.
• Reservations will be cancelled if the deposit is not received in 7 days.
• Once the deposit is paid, a receipt will be forwarded to you.
• The balance is payable in full, no later than 8 weeks before departure (together with the £350.00 deposit for damages.) The person who signs the booking form is responsible for the final payment and any damages.
• All payments can be made by UK cheque or bank transfer.
• A receipt together with full details and directions to the villa from Malaga or Gibraltar airport will be sent when the booking is confirmed.
• If you need to cancel your booking or any part of it, you will lose 50% of the cost of your holiday if this is done within 30 - 56 days of the commencement date that you booked to hire the villa. While we will make every effort to re-let, any refunds will be at the discretion of the owners.
• We cannot be held responsible for failures that occur outside our direct control, and any compensation will be at the discretion of the owners.
• Please note that the villa is not readily suitable for those with limited mobility or very young children, due to steps to different levels and an open pool area.
• We respectfully request that terraces are used for smoking as the villa interior is “non-smoking” to ensure that all new guests arrive to a fresh environment. In order to avoid “wasted use” of the air-conditioning, we suggest you monitor and use it as you would in your own home.
• We recommend you obtain all the necessary insurance cover you need.
• The villa is reserved only for the people named on the booking form. Extra people will require the owner’s permission.
• The villa is only for normal holiday use and no pets/animals are allowed.
• The booking contract is made on the understanding that the property and its facilities, as published will be available for the dates stated. In the unlikely event that the villa is not available through events arising outside the owner’s control, the booking may have to be cancelled and a refund of the monies will be made with no future claim being made on the owner.