Our Tariff & Booking Conditions
We update our tariff on a regular basis on the following websites:
www.spain-holiday.com Property ID 2762
or to make an enquiry please email:
Bookings run from Saturday to Saturday except in November, December and January.
The villa is available from 1500 hrs on the day of arrival. On the day of departure, the villa must be vacated by 1100 hrs.
The tariff covers the number of nights spent in the villa. Where the
occupation of the villa falls into two separate tariff bands, the cost
will be pro-rata. The prices stated are for the villa per week in UK
A 25% non-refundable reservation deposit is required when booking. At the
time the balance is paid, a £350.00 deposit in case of damages is
required. This is refundable on vacating and will be returned within 4
weeks less any necessary costs for damages and losses with receipts
Recent Improved Services
• We have included a walk-in shower in the family bathroom
• We can advise on the costs for a mid-week housekeeping service
• Within 24 hours of your enquiry we will endeavour to respond and indicate the availability of the villa and the cost.
• Reservations can be held for 7 days while you arrange your flights
and the 25% deposit is received by us, along with a completed booking
• Reservations will be cancelled if the deposit is not received in 7 days.
• Once the deposit is paid, a receipt will be forwarded to you.
• The balance is payable in full, no later than 8 weeks before
departure (together with the £350.00 deposit for damages.) The person
who signs the booking form is responsible for the final payment and any
• All payments can be made by BACS, bank transfer or a cheque by arrangement.
• A receipt together with full details and directions to the villa from
Malaga or Gibraltar airport will be sent when the booking is confirmed.
• If you need to cancel your booking or any part of it, you will lose
50% of the cost of your holiday if this is done within 30-56 days of
the commencement date that you booked to hire the villa. While we will
make every effort to re-let, any refunds will be at the discretion of
• We cannot be held responsible for failures that occur outside our
direct control, and any compensation will be at the discretion of the
• Please note that the villa is not readily suitable for those with
limited mobility or very young children, due to steps to different
levels and an open pool area.
• We respectfully request that terraces are used for smoking as the
villa interior is “non-smoking” to ensure that all new guests arrive to
a fresh environment. In order to avoid “wasted use” of the
air-conditioning, we suggest you monitor and use it as you would in
your own home.
• We recommend you obtain all the necessary insurance cover you need.
• The villa is reserved only for the people named on the booking form. Extra people will require the owner’s permission.
• The villa is only for normal holiday use and no pets/animals are allowed.
• The booking contract is made on the understanding that the property
and its facilities, as published will be available for the dates
stated. In the unlikely event that the villa is not available through
events arising outside the owner’s control, the booking may have to be
cancelled and a refund of the monies will be made with no future claim
being made on the owner.
< Back to the top of this page